As The Poets Affirm was a Canadian independent band from Ottawa, Ontario, formed in 2001. The band began as a three-piece acoustic project, and later evolved into a seven-member lineup experimenting with jazz, classical and electronica. Their name is taken from a line in Dante's Inferno. The band disbanded in 2007. This is their second and most successful album released in 2004. Highly recommended!
Artist: As The Poets Affirm
Album: The Jaws that Bite, The Claws that Catch
Genre: post-rock instrumental
1. Snow-White Wings in the Bottomless Blue
2. The Snick-Berry Switch
3. Rocket Through
4. Portrait; Levity May Call
5. A Lie Told Before Breakfast
6. Orange Car Crash
7. The Bourgeois Dream of Some White Trash Kid
8. A Voice Recited the News on the Radio
9. Now I Shall Sing the Second Kingdom
10. Where Flowers Should Be
You can find their catalog here.
Check the comments to listen before you buy.