Boy is Fiction - Broadcasts In Colour

Boy Is Fiction is a studio project by Melbourne producer Alex Gillett. His debut, self titled album was released in 2007. This is his second album released in earlier this year. His music “captures those quiet moments of introspection just before sleep”, a fusion of idm, ambient and electronica. Excellent album! Highly recommended!

Artist: Boy is Fiction
Album: Broadcasts In Colour
Year: 2010
Genre: idm, electronica, ambient, downtempo

Tracks:
1. In
2. As Far From Here As Possible
3. Feeling Lazy
4. Pinprick
5. Silo
6. Sand
7. Rat
8. I Close My Eyes
9. Either Way, I’m Dead
10. Your Name On My Skin
11. I Left You There
12. My Veins Are Blocked
13. Until Morning Comes
14. For My Friend

Official Website
Last.fm
MySpace

Buy from here.
Check the comments to listen first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b07edb5/n/Boy_Is_Fiction_-_Broadcasts_In_Colour_-_2010.rar

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow SlowRiotMusic on Twitter

Disclaimer

slow-riot does not store any files on this server. The postings are for promotional and preview purposes only. If you like the albums you downloaded from here, please support the artists by buying the original cd. If you are an artist/label and would like me to take down a link, please contact me at aroomtobreathin@gmail.com and I will remove it as fast as I can.

Please report any broken links!

Albums of the week

Twitter