I am you we are - The Masquerade

I am you we are is a four-piece band from Sweden, formed in 2008. The Masquerade is their debut released last month. Their music is a unique combination of dark folk with experimental music. Many instruments are used (which makes every song in the album unique) such as piano, flute, djembe, accordion, mandolin etc. Really impressive! All in all, a very promising debut that everyone should give a listen. Recommended!

Artist: I am you we are
Album: The Masquerade
Year: 2009
Genre: experimental, dark, folk

Tracks:
1. Love song for the mob
2. Veil
3. Killing Time
4. Elements
5. The Masquerade

Official blog (contact the band to buy)
Last.fm
MySpace

Check the comments to listen before you buy.

Many thanks for this Anahita! Much appreciated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzziaggmmte

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow SlowRiotMusic on Twitter

Disclaimer

slow-riot does not store any files on this server. The postings are for promotional and preview purposes only. If you like the albums you downloaded from here, please support the artists by buying the original cd. If you are an artist/label and would like me to take down a link, please contact me at aroomtobreathin@gmail.com and I will remove it as fast as I can.

Please report any broken links!

Albums of the week

Twitter