Solanaceae - Solanaceae

Solanaceae is the creation of Kim Larsen (also of ":Of the Wand and the Moon:" and "Saturnus") from Denmark. This project portrays a more psychedelic folk feeling than usually put forth in his other bands. This is his first album as Solanaceae and features 13 songs with themes of magick, woods and mysteries. If you like psychedelic folk, neo-folk, apocalyptic-folk etc., you will love it! Recommended!

Artist: Solanaceae
Album: Solanaceae
Year: 2009
Genre: psych-folk, neo-folk, dark, folk

Tracks:
1. I Saw Them Through The Pines / They Only Walk On Moss
2. Through The Trees Spears The Sun
3. Fenella
4. The Blood Of My Lady
5. O Deep Woods
6. Nakkiel II
7. Midnight Garden
8. Samorost
9. The Blood Of My Lady II
10. Hemlock And Mandrake Fields
11. The Swallows Spirals Through Them
12. Nihil Sum
13. I Saw Her Through The Pines

Official Website
Last.fm
MySpace

Buy from here.
Check the comments to listen first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2tvj3ruz2ym

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow SlowRiotMusic on Twitter

Disclaimer

slow-riot does not store any files on this server. The postings are for promotional and preview purposes only. If you like the albums you downloaded from here, please support the artists by buying the original cd. If you are an artist/label and would like me to take down a link, please contact me at aroomtobreathin@gmail.com and I will remove it as fast as I can.

Please report any broken links!

Albums of the week

Twitter